Sarnia-Lambton is a great place to open a new business or relocate your existing company. Close to both U.S. and Canadian markets, the area boasts a low cost of living and access to excellent business infrastructure. There are several resources available for entrepreneurs in Sarnia-Lambton:
Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership
- The Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership (SLEP) provides support to people who own and operate local businesses. Whether you are thinking of starting up a new venture, or expanding an existing business, SLEP can help.
Sarnia-Lambton Business Development Corporation
- The Sarnia-Lambton Business Development Corporation helps small businesses in Sarnia-Lambton be more successful by creating permanent jobs and wealth in the community. Business counseling and access to capital is available to both existing and aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Visit the Government of Canada’s Canada Business – Services for Entrepreneurs website for information about starting a business in Canada, market research, exporting, importing, and foreign investment
Ontario Business Program Guide
- The Ontario Business Program Guide website provides information on government funded programs and services for Ontario businesses.
- The Digital Napkin is an online community created to connect the entrepreneurial minds of Sarnia Lambton county. Do you have a great new idea that you want to gauge interest in? Looking for partnership in a new venture? Do you have a question about any aspect of starting or expanding a business? visit us – start a conversation.