Immigrating to Sarnia Lambton

If you want to immigrate to Sarnia-Lambton, the first step is to apply to the Government of Canada. The department you need to apply to is called Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). You also need to apply to CIC if you want to move to Canada temporarily for study or work.

You can also check out the Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program to see if you meet the criteria to apply under this program

I want to Immigrate to Sarnia-Lambton:

I want to Study in Sarnia-Lambton
I want to Work in Sarnia-Lambton (temporary work permits)

Important pages you find in this section:

More Information: