Sarnia-Lambton offers many free employment services that can help you in your job search, career planning or starting your own business.
Employment resource opportunities in Sarnia-Lambton:
- The Workplace – The Workplace assists clients in finding employment by offering job search and career planning services.
- Goodwill Career Centre – The Goodwill Career Centre offers free programs and services to help you achieve sustainable employment
- Lambton College, Ontario Employment Services – This centre provides access to employment related services for residents of Sarnia-Lambton
- Ontario Employment Assistance Programs – Ontario Employment Assistance Services can help people connect with a variety of employment programs
- Ontario Disability Support Program: Employment Supports – Ontario Disability Support Program helps people with disabilities who can work and want to work
- Employment Help Centre – Provides information and resources for a job searches
- YMCA Immigrant Services-YMCA Immigrant Settlement Services provides free information and referral services to help you find everything you need to settle into your new life in Sarnia.
Sarnia-Lambton Mentorship Program
A newcomers’ guide to finding employment in Sarnia-Lambton explores some of the ways that may help you find employment in the region.
Find resources in your area using the settlement road map.