Sarnia-Lambton is a great place to open a new business or relocate your existing company. With easy access to both The United States and Canadian markets the area boasts excellent business infrastructure. There are several resources available for entrepreneurs in Sarnia-Lambton:
Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership
- The Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership (SLEP) provides support to people who own and operate local businesses. Whether you are thinking of starting up a new venture, or expanding an existing business, SLEP can help.
Sarnia-Lambton Business Development Corporation
- The Sarnia-Lambton Business Development Corporation helps small businesses in Sarnia-Lambton be more successful by creating permanent jobs and wealth in the community. Business counseling and access to capital is available to both existing and aspiring entrepreneurs.
Watch our videos!
- Visit the Government of Canada’s Canada Business – Services for Entrepreneurs website for information about starting a business in Canada, market research, exporting, importing, and foreign investment.
Ontario Business Program Guide
- The Ontario Business Program Guide website provides information on government funded programs and services for Ontario businesses.
- The Digital Napkin is an online community created to connect entrepreneurial minds within Sarnia-Lambton. Do you have a great new idea that you want to gauge interest in? Looking for partnership in a new venture? Do you have a question about any aspect of starting or expanding a business? visit us – and start a conversation.